Crash closes westbound I-80 near Echo Reservoir
ECHO RESERVOIR, Utah — The Utah Department of Transportation said the westbound lanes of Interstate 80 near Echo Reservoir are currently closed.
According to the Park City Fire Department, a pickup truck rolled several times on the interstate just south of I-84.
A UDOT tweet said drivers should use an alternate route.
The Utah Highway patrol said the highway was closed so a medical helicopter could land and transport a female patient to the hospital.
The closure should be over by 3:30 p.m. according to UHP.
Driver Alert: A crash has closed WB I-80 at MP 165/Echo Reservoir just south of I-84 Jct. Use I-84 as an alternate route. Check the UDOT Traffic App and @waze for updates. @UtahTrucking @UDOTRegionOne @UtahDOT
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) November 18, 2022
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)