Reported reckless driver dies in rollover crash
THOMPSON SPRINGS, Utah — A vehicle that was previously reported with a reckless driver later crashed Friday, killing the driver.
At approximately 11:14 p.m. Utah Highway Patrol responded to the crash on Interstate 70 at milepost 192. The driver was reported earlier Friday night for reckless driving.
Officers said the Honda SUV left the roadway on the left, and over corrected. It rolled end over end into the median.
The only person in the vehicle was ejected and suffered fatal injuries.
Officers are still investigating possible contributing factors like speed and impairment.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)