Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient
SALT LAKE CITY — Many stores are giving their employees time off Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving with their families by closing for the day. Many others are open to help bail you out for that ingredient you forgot from your long list of food dishes for the Thanksgiving feast.
GROCERY STORES OPEN THANKSGIVING DAY
Smith’s/Kroger – 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. (all pharmacies will be closed)
Harmons Grocery – 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Whole Foods – 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Safeway – 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Dick’s Marketplace – 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. (pharmacy closed)
WinCo – closes at 3 p.m.
Sprouts – 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Albertsons – 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Fresh Market – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Macey’s – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Ream’s Grocery – 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
PHARMACIES OPEN THANKSGIVING DAY
CVS – regular hours (hours vary by location)
Walgreens – most stores 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hours may vary depending on location so call ahead to confirm that the stores are open.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)