Man rescued from collapsed building in American Fork
AMERICAN FORK, Utah — First responders rescued a man trapped under a collapsed building Wednesday afternoon.
According to a Facebook post from American Fork Fire & Rescue, crews arrived, assessed the structure and stabilized the structure to safely rescue the trapped man.
The man was sent to a local hospital and had non-life-threatening injuries, according to American Fork Fire & Rescue.
Authorities gave no cause for the collapse.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 21340)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 8551)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 7157)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 6307)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 3940)