Crash leaves teen in critical condition after being hit by possible drunk driver
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A car crash just after midnight on Sunday left one teen hospitalized in critical condition.
According to Sgt. Jake Hill with the Taylorsville Police Department, the crash happened around 12:20 a.m. Sunday at 4430 S Atherton Drive.
The crash involved two cars, one with a teenage female driver who was transported to the hospital in critical condition, and another passenger car, though Hill said they were unsure if the other driver had injuries.
The other driver is being investigated “for impairment,” and a blood sample is being analyzed.
Hill said they will screen charges once the investigation is complete but right now they’re still determining exactly what happened.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)