Police seek info on two vehicles in Provo hit-and-run
PROVO, Utah — Provo police are seeking information to identify two vehicles as part of their investigation into the death of Isabelle Parr in a hit-and-run.
Parr was struck by a vehicle while jogging near 850 West and 800 North in Provo on Dec. 1.
A release from Provo Police Department states, “Investigators are seeking help identifying possible witnesses seen in the area who may be able to provide valuable information. Although the photo quality is poor, the two vehicles shown include a four-door dark colored truck and a dark colored crossover SUV.”
If you have any information about these cars or were around the area of 850 North 800 West around 5:23 p.m. on Dec. 1, contact Detective Smith at email@example.com.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)