Woman in the hospital after rollover accident
BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah — A woman is in critical condition after her car went off the road and rolled over multiple times Saturday morning.
At approximately 5 a.m., the 20-year-old woman was driving a Chevy Silverado westbound on Highway 30 around milepost 29, according to Utah Highway Patrol.
Her car went off the road, came back across the roadway, left it again, and rolled multiple times before stopping on its wheels.
According to UHP, the woman was transported to the hospital in critical condition. They are investigating the cause of the accident.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)