Salt Lake massage owner charged for alleged sexual abuse of clients
SALT LAKE CITY — The owner of a Salt Lake massage business is being accused of sexually abusing three female clients.
Liang Zang, 67, who police say went by the name “Kevin,” of North Salt Lake, was charged Monday in 3rd District Court with six counts of object rape, a first-degree felony; and three counts of forcible sexual abuse, a second-degree felony.
Zang is the owner of Oriental Massage, 272 E. 900 South. In February, May and September, three women say they were each inappropriately touched while receiving a massage from Zang, according to charging documents.
“Each victim disclosed being frozen during the incidents and not knowing what to do. (Zang) also has another allegation of inappropriate touching in a different jurisdiction. (He) used his position of trust as a massage therapist, to prey upon the victims,” prosecutors wrote in the charging documents.
At least one woman “is still suffering emotionally and mentally from the sexual assault,” the charges state. Zang was arrested Wednesday.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)