Former Utah Attorney General David Wilkinson dies
PROVO, Utah — Former Utah Attorney General David Wilkinson has died at the age of 86.
Wilkinson, who served from 1981 through 1989, passed away Saturday.
He is survived by his wife, four children and 17 grandchildren.
Current Attorney General Sean D. Reyes released a short statement Tuesday, saying:
I am saddened to hear about the passing of former Utah Attorney General David Wilkinson. Each of my predecessors has contributed in some way to our success as a state. General Wilkinson was no exception. I am grateful to him and his family for his years of dedicated service to an office and state I love. Saysha and I send our condolences to his wife, children, grandchildren, and all his friends and family.
According to Wilkinson’s obituary, funeral services will be held Friday, Dec. 16 at 11 a.m at the Oak Hills 6th Ward Chapel, located at 1960 N. 1500 East in Provo.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)