Multi-vehicle crash kills one, closes eastbound 3500 South at 2200-2400 West
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — One person was killed, and several people were injured in a multi-vehicle crash involving five different vehicles Friday evening.
FATAL CRASH: officers are on scene at 3500 S approx 2400 W where a driver crashed into vehicle causing a chain reaction crash involving five vehicles total. The driver who caused the crash is deceased. Other parties have minor injuries. EB 3500 S closed 2200-2400W. Avoid area. pic.twitter.com/vXuhmeDMhV
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) December 17, 2022
The crash caused a road closure on the ramp from Interstate-215 northbound to 3500 South eastbound. Traffic exiting I-215 from southbound to east bound 3500 South is also being diverted.
Driver Alert: Due to an active police incident on EB 3500 S in West Valley City the ramp from I-215 NB to 3500 S EB is closed. In addition traffic exiting I-215 from SB to EB 3500 S is also being diverted. Please avoid the area if possible. @UDOTRegionTwo @UtahDOT @UtahTrucking
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) December 16, 2022
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)