Woman flown to hospital after injuring lower leg while sledding
ALPINE, Utah — A 48-year-old woman was rescued and taken to the hospital Friday after suffering a serious lower leg injury while sledding in Utah County.
The incident happened near Horsetail Falls at approximately 2:16 p.m.
Sgt. Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office said the rescue took an hour and a half.
A LifeFlight helicopter responded to the scene and transported her to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)