Man dies of medical issue while at ski resort
PARK CITY, Utah — A skier died Sunday due to a “medical issue” at Park City Mountain Resort.
According to Park City Fire Department, the call came in around 11 a.m. this morning. The skier, only identified as a man in his 70s, was transported down the mountain by ski patrol in a toboggan and met up with Park City Medical at the bottom.
Officials emphasized the skier did not die in a ski-related issue such as a crash and a preliminary assessment is that he died of cardiac arrest.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)