Man dies in head-on crash in Uintah County
UINTAH COUNTY, Utah — A 55-year-old man died from his injuries early Monday morning after colliding head-on with a Kenworth tractor trailer in Uintah County.
The crash happened near milepost 153 on U.S. Highway 40 at 5:26 a.m.
According to a release from the Utah Highway Patrol, a Toyota Camry was traveling westbound on U.S. 40 when it crossed over the center and collided head-on with an eastbound-moving Kenworth tractor trailer.
The Camry driver, identified as a 55-year-old man, was pronounced dead on scene.
The driver and passenger of the semi were uninjured.
UHP said the roadway was closed for a period of time Monday while authorities investigated.
The victim’s name has not yet been released.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)