Truck rolls over hitting power pole, power box, fire hydrant
FARR WEST, Utah — A driver lost control of their pickup truck early Wednesday morning, and rolled off the road.
Just before 8 a.m., the truck rolled over near 1800 W Harrisville Road after it lost control on slick roads, according to Weber Fire District.
The truck damaged a power pole, a power box, and a fire hydrant that it crashed into.
The driver was uninjured, but was not able to get out of the truck without assistance.
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)