Semi-truck rolls, killing the driver
JUAB, Utah — The driver of a semi-truck is dead after the semi rolled on Interstate 15.
According to Cameron Roden with Utah Highway Patrol, the semi-truck is not blocking traffic and is currently in the median on I-15 northbound near milepost 204.
No other vehicles were involved and Roden said dispatch was not aware of anything dangerous in the area.
No other details were immediately available.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)