UPDATE: Sevier County man found after leaving home in white car
UPDATE: The missing man was found by police and is safe and sound according to the Sevier County Sheriff’s Office.
SEVIER COUNTY, Utah — Authorities are asking for the public’s help in locating an 81-year-old man from Sevier County.
According to a Facebook post from the Sevier County Sheriff’s Office, an elderly man — identified as Kent Hunter Runolfson in the Silver Alert — left his home in Monroe at approximately 3 p.m. Wednesday.
He is said to be driving a white 1995 Ford F250 with Utah license plate X733TJ. The vehicle also has a broken windshield.
Runolfson, who has dementia, is described in the alert as 5 feet 10, 185 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes.
He was wearing a tan flannel shirt with Levis.
Anyone with information about Runolfson’s whereabouts has been asked to call the Richfield communications center at 435-896-6471.
KSL 5 TV Live
- I-80 to close over weekend for elk relocation (pageviews: 35010)
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 17846)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 12181)
- Trial for Gwyneth Paltrow over ski collision begins on Tuesday (pageviews: 7418)
- Why Zion's popular Narrows hike could be closed for months (pageviews: 6628)
- Teen dead, others injured after rollover crash in Juab County (pageviews: 6564)