UPDATE: Sevier County man found after leaving home in white car
UPDATE: The missing man was found by police and is safe and sound according to the Sevier County Sheriff’s Office.
SEVIER COUNTY, Utah — Authorities are asking for the public’s help in locating an 81-year-old man from Sevier County.
According to a Facebook post from the Sevier County Sheriff’s Office, an elderly man — identified as Kent Hunter Runolfson in the Silver Alert — left his home in Monroe at approximately 3 p.m. Wednesday.
He is said to be driving a white 1995 Ford F250 with Utah license plate X733TJ. The vehicle also has a broken windshield.
Runolfson, who has dementia, is described in the alert as 5 feet 10, 185 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes.
He was wearing a tan flannel shirt with Levis.
Anyone with information about Runolfson’s whereabouts has been asked to call the Richfield communications center at 435-896-6471.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 76405)
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 22066)
- More snow piles up Sunday and it's not over yet (pageviews: 15455)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 12156)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 12014)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 10654)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 8197)