Moose relocated from Utah elementary school playground
Feb 6, 2023, 3:32 PM | Updated: Feb 7, 2023, 6:05 am
MILLCREEK, Utah — A moose gallivanting around Eastwood Elementary School was relocated by the Utah Department of Wildlife Resources.
Granite School District posted a video of the moose to Facebook saying, ““Never a boring day at Eastwood Elementary! Students had indoor recess this morning and during lunchtime, while our moose friend took his turn and checked out the playground. Thank you to the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources for relocating the moose and keeping our students safe!”
KSL TV reached out to the DWR but did not hear back by publication.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 76405)
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 22066)
- More snow piles up Sunday and it's not over yet (pageviews: 15455)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 12156)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 12014)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 10654)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 8197)