Crossing guard hospitalized after being struck by car in Ogden
Feb 7, 2023, 2:32 PM
OGDEN, Utah — An Ogden City crossing guard was hit by a car early Tuesday morning while setting up.
The collision happened at the intersection of Harrop Street and Monroe Boulevard at approximately 6:55 a.m.
“The crosswalk was not operating as a school crossing, and no children were involved,” read a Facebook post from the Ogden Police Department.
Police said the guard was taken to the hospital, where they are listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information about the incident, including a video recording, has been asked to call the Ogden Police Traffic Bureau at 801-629-8285.
A description of the vehicle was not immediately available.
The victim has not been identified.
KSL 5 TV Live
- First temple in Virginia opens its doors to the public (pageviews: 14346)
- Man in custody, accused of filming children in the bathroom of his business (pageviews: 14172)
- Utah man bit by shark while swimming in Hawaii (pageviews: 11996)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 11993)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 10759)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 9599)