4 people shot near Indianapolis gas station, police say
(CNN) — Four people were injured in a shooting Sunday morning near an Indianapolis gas station, the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said.
Authorities initially reported five people had been injured in the shooting near East 42nd Street and North Franklin Road, but the department revised that number down to four in a news release Sunday, citing “(f)urther investigation.”
Three victims were found inside a vehicle while the fourth was found inside a business a short distance away, the news release said. Among the victims are two women and two men.
“One male is in serious but stable condition and the other three victims are in stable condition,” police said.
The investigation into the shooting is ongoing.
The-CNN-Wire™ & © 2023 Cable News Network, Inc., a Warner Bros. Discovery Company. All rights reserved.
KSL 5 TV Live
- I-80 to close over weekend for elk relocation (pageviews: 93090)
- Why Zion's popular Narrows hike could be closed for months (pageviews: 18277)
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 16676)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 11859)
- Trial for Gwyneth Paltrow over ski collision begins on Tuesday (pageviews: 10416)
- One flown, two others transported to hospital after head-on collision (pageviews: 10018)
- 2 hikers found dead in Kane County slot canyon identified (pageviews: 6721)