SLC police looking to identify robbery suspect
SALT LAKE CITY — Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man accused of robbing a Salt Lake City business on Jan. 30.
The crime happened near 1400 South and 300 West at 3:59 p.m.
After receiving the robbery call from a business employee, officers responded to the scene and began their investigation.
“Based on the preliminary investigation, detectives believe the man walked into the business and threatened the employee with a gun before leaving with merchandise,” read a press release from the Salt Lake City Police Department.
The employee reported no injuries.
Police released a photo of the suspect Tuesday, Feb. 21, adding that he is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about the man has been asked to call 801-799-3000 and reference 23-21521.
Detectives assigned to our Robbery Squad are seeking the community’s help to identify a man accused of robbing a business on January 30th.
For more information, please read our press release:https://t.co/6rxGZu4VAw#SaltLakeCity #SLC #SLCPD pic.twitter.com/YYLkmCAFlD
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) February 21, 2023
KSL 5 TV Live
- Arrest made in Logan Canyon crash that killed 3, injured 2 (pageviews: 21449)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 17772)
- People hunker down as Little Cottonwood Canyon goes into ‘max security interlodge’ (pageviews: 15840)
- Three dead, two injured in crash that closed US Hwy 89 (pageviews: 12398)
- Lagoon announces further delay of season opening (pageviews: 7712)
- Ski resorts close as snowstorm slams Utah; Lagoon pushes back opening day (pageviews: 6719)