Man dies in Arches National Park
Mar 13, 2023, 11:50 AM | Updated: 11:55 am
(Larry D. Curtis/KSL TV)
MOAB, Utah — A 56-year-old man died in Arches National Park, after unsuccessful CPR efforts to resuscitate him.
According to the National Park Service, rangers responded to a report of CPR in progress at Devils Garden Trail on Sunday.
Police with the Grand County Sheriff’s Department, Grand County EMS, and Classic Air Medical also responded. Aid was rendered, but ultimately resuscitation efforts were unsuccessful and the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Less than a month ago, another man died in the park after collapsing while on a hike.
Massachusetts man dead after collapsing at Arches National Park
No other information was immediately available.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Arrest made in Logan Canyon crash that killed 3, injured 2 (pageviews: 21449)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 17772)
- People hunker down as Little Cottonwood Canyon goes into ‘max security interlodge’ (pageviews: 15840)
- Three dead, two injured in crash that closed US Hwy 89 (pageviews: 12398)
- Lagoon announces further delay of season opening (pageviews: 7712)
- Ski resorts close as snowstorm slams Utah; Lagoon pushes back opening day (pageviews: 6719)