How to make Chuck-A-Rama’s famous chuckwagon beans
One of the best things at Chuck-A-Rama is their famous Chuckwagon Beans. This how-to video recipe shows you all the ingredients, prep, bake time, and final product. Wow your friends and family with a timeless new tradition.
- Meat: Bacon, Beef
- Vegetables: Green Pepper, Onion
- Beans: Seasonal Beans, Kidney Beans
- Spices: Salt, Pepper, Dry Mustard, Ketchup, Worcestershire
- Sugars: Molasses, Brown Sugar
How To Make Chuckwagon Beans
This video tutorial will show you how to make your own homecooked version of Chuck-A-Rama’s Chuckwagon Beans. For your convenience, recipe details are also listed below.
Add bacon to a frying pan. Cook until almost crisp, and set aside.
02) Peppers & Onions
Saute green pepper, and onion in the bacon grease until tender, and set aside.
03) Beef & Spices
Brown ground beef with spices.
04) Mix Bacon And Vegetables
Return the cooked bacon and vegetables to the pan, and mix well.
Put pork and beans into a large bowl, and add the bacon-beef-veggie mixture. Then, stir in all of the remaining ingredients.
06) Casserole Dish
Pour the mixture into a casserole dish or dutch oven.
07) Bake Covered
Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
08) Bake Uncovered
Uncover and bake for 20 minutes.
09) Share With Friends & Family
Make their Chuckwagon Beans for your family, or come on down to Chuck-A-Rama! We’ll have them hot and waiting for you!
KSL 5 TV Live
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 30730)
- Greatest snow on Earth: Utah's snowpack hits record high (pageviews: 16278)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 11076)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 9663)
- UPDATE: Interlodge lifted at Snowbird, Alta Ski Area; SR-210 reopens (pageviews: 9130)
- Police: Grantsville man shot himself upon police serving search warrant (pageviews: 7166)