When the gunfire was over, 12 people were dead, including a Navy veteran who had lived through the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history a year ago
The California gunman who killed 12 people at a bar in Thousand Oaks, California, was a Marine who served a tour in Afghanistan.
A hooded gunman wearing all black used a handgun and a smoke device during a mass shooting that killed 12 people in Southern California.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions was pushed out Wednesday as the country's chief law enforcement officer.
Possible explosive devices were sent to the homes of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and to the offices of CNN Wednesday.
Mississippi officials are investigating after a toddler was found dead. She had been stabbed, and the oven was turned on.
The measure has been described as the "Elizabeth Smart Law," but Smart wants nothing to do with it and has sent a cease-and-desist letter to demand her name be removed from any promotion of the proposal.
Mitt Romney is running for re-election to Marriott International's board of directors, a role that U.S. Senate rules bar him from holding if he wins election to a Utah Senate seat this November.
The demise of Toys R Us will have a ripple effect on everything from toy makers to consumers to landlords. If you have gift cards, here's how long you can use them.
Authorities say a British tourist who was pulled from the wreckage of a fiery helicopter crash in the Grand Canyon has been upgraded to fair condition at a Nevada hospital.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)
Connect with KSL