Investigators were called out to an area along the Jordan River in Salt Lake County that officials were originally calling a death with suspicious circumstances.
A 21-year-old man has been booked into the Salt Lake County Metro Jail on homicide charges after one person was killed and another critically injured in a stabbing near downtown.
Crews are responding to a hillside fire in Draper. Authorities have evacuated nearby homes.
A SWAT team was deployed to an apartment building in Salt Lake City Friday morning, and two people were taken into custody.
The body of a teen boy was discovered Thursday in a park in Northern Utah, authorities said.
Video from Chopper 5 shows police working in the back yard of the residence near 550 North and 1000 West, digging holes beneath canopies.
The family of Lauren McCluskey are set to file a legal complaint against the University of Utah, according to a statement from the family's legal counsel.
Police on Thursday responded to a stabbing at Walmart in Sandy. One victim was reported.
Crews responded to a hazmat situation Wednesday morning at a Salt Lake City chemical facility.
A woman is in the hospital, and she and a family member have been displaced following a fire caused by an oxygen machine, according to Unified Fire Authority.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9890)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8901)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 7509)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 5095)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 4517)
- Multiple New Fires Start Amid Fourth Of July Celebrations (pageviews: 4215)
- Black Lives Matter Billboard Vandalized In Draper (pageviews: 3513)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3283)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 3134)
Connect with KSL