Officials with the U.S. Census Bureau said workers will begin again the process of hand delivery for 2020 census questionnaires to Utah households.
The United States Census isn't until March, but some Utahns are getting census letters telling them they need to answer questions right now. A Sandy woman who got such a letter decided to give it to Gephardt to investigate.
Utah homes start receiving the U.S. Census survey in a month. Matt Gephardt investigates what questions they won’t be asking, and how to make sure it’s really a Census person at your door.
The U.S. Census Bureau is asking states for drivers' license records that typically include citizenship data and has made a new request for information on recipients of government assistance, alarming some civil rights advocates.
Utah legislative leaders are considering spending up to $1 million on efforts to promote participation in the census next year.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Businesses Can Report Unemployment Recipients Who Refuse Job Offer (pageviews: 4004)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3750)
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 3729)
- Utahns Rush To Help Minnesota Army Veteran In Need (pageviews: 3544)
- Redwood Road Closed For Several Hours Following Fatal Crash (pageviews: 3199)
- Woman From Mali Gives Birth To Nine Babies - Two More Than Expected (pageviews: 2502)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2325)
- Husband Thanks Rescuers Who Found His Wife In Farmington Wilderness (pageviews: 2277)
- Domestic Violence Survivor Shares Her Story In Hopes Of Helping Others (pageviews: 2073)
Connect with KSL