The Navajo Nation said it has had no new COVID-19 related deaths for an eighth consecutive day.
The Navajo Nation now has had a week of reporting no additional COVID-19 related deaths on the vast reservation where safety precautions like a mask mandate and daily curfews remain.
The Navajo Nation reported 10 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, but no additional deaths for the fourth consecutive day.
The Navajo Nation has reported 16 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and two additional deaths. The latest numbers released Saturday night brought the pandemic totals on the tribe’s reservation to 30,255 cases and 1,262 known deaths.
Navajo Nation President Johnathan Nez vetoed a resolution recently approved by the Council that would have reopened tribal roads to all visitors and tourists.
The first case of the California variant of COVID-19 has been found on the Navajo Nation, according to officials.
The Navajo Nation on Thursday reported five new COVID-19 cases and five deaths.
Navajo Nation leaders announced a virtual Day of Prayer scheduled for Friday to honor all of the lives lost to COVID-19.
For as long as Raymond Clark has lived alone on this quiet stretch of the Navajo Nation under the watch of the “Praying Mountain,” he has depended on everyone yet no one.
Navajo Nation officials cited a declining number of new COVID-19 cases and other improving conditions as they announced a new public health order that will allow some businesses to reopen under certain restrictions.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator (pageviews: 23261)
- Homebuyers Warned To Watch For Details In Building Contracts (pageviews: 7053)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4824)
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help (pageviews: 3437)
- At Least One Person In Critical Condition After Wrong-Way Freeway Crash (pageviews: 2490)
- Clearfield Repair Shop Owner Hopes Someone Can Identify Burglar (pageviews: 2444)
- Jury Reaches Verdict At Trial Over George Floyd's Death (pageviews: 2152)
- Utah Teen Paralyzed From Waist Down After Dirt Bike Incident (pageviews: 1991)
- Utah Man Believes He May Have Found Tomb Commissioned For Joseph Smith (pageviews: 1944)
Connect with KSL