Students in the Navajo Nation now have much-needed school supplies thanks to more than 150 donors across the country.
Navajo Nation health officials are confirming 14 new cases of COVID-19 and one additional death.
WINDOW ROCK, Ariz. – The Navajo Nation reported 31 new coronavirus cases and no new deaths Thursday as it prepared to begin yet another 57-hour long weekend lockdown. The Navajo Department of Health said 10,819 people have tested positive for the disease since the pandemic started. Officials have been keeping a close eye on the […]
The Navajo Nation is telling residents that they should avoid family gatherings and travel off the reservation as COVID-19 cases rise in surrounding areas.
The Navajo Nation reported 32 new cases of COVID-19 and one death Thursday as another weekend lockdown is set to begin and leaders keep an eye on rising cases in states that encompass the reservation.
The Navajo Nation reported 11 new COVID-19 cases and no deaths in its latest pandemic update Monday.
Tourist sites on the Navajo Nation will be closed through at least the rest of the year.
The Navajo Nation reported 22 new cases of COVID-19 and one death on Wednesday, raising the reservation's death toll to 556 people.
Navajo Nation health officials reported 20 new confirmed cases of the coronavirus Tuesday, but no additional deaths for the second consecutive day.
Officials with the Navajo Nation said rising COVID-19 cases in and around the reservation, including in Southern Utah, have prompted leaders to reissue a strict stay-at-home order and put a longer weekend lockdown back into place.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 41380)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 8407)
- Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say (pageviews: 4614)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 3477)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3092)
- Utah Reports 314 Current Hospitalizations, 1,363 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 New Deaths (pageviews: 2182)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 2150)
- Police: Roy High Teacher Arrested, Accused Of Enticing Minor (pageviews: 2105)
Connect with KSL