On Native American Heritage Day, several Utahns were honoring their heritage and helping preserve it by giving back to those who have helped Utah's reservations during the pandemic.
A growing number of small businesses across Utah are now accepting what are called “goldbacks" - a local currency that's been gaining attention during the pandemic.
Are deaths being reported as COVID-caused, even if that’s not actually the case? The KSL Investigators look at the facts vs. fiction in claims around coronavirus deaths.
Snowbasin began its 80th season with the most terrain ever on an opening day, as the resort tries to keep crowds socially distanced and avoid implementing a reservation system.
The Utah Department of Health on Friday reported 6,142 Utahns have tested positive for COVID-19, and an additional 15 of the state's residents have died as a result of the virus. The health department didn't issue its daily report on Thanksgiving Day, so Friday's numbers represent two days' worth of cases and deaths.
Officials say getting utilities to more people will reduce the spread of COVID-19 on the hard-hit reservation by helping people stay at home safely.
While this may have been a Thanksgiving unlike any other, social media was buzzing with posts about gratitude.
Shoppers eager to get their hands on a PS5 console for Black Friday didn’t just have to get an early start on Thanksgiving.
In Tooele, volunteers delivered Thanksgiving meals to first responders, veterans, the elderly, and those in need in the community.
Many people have shared messages of gratitude all over social media during the week of Thanksgiving. Experts say expressing thanks goes beyond just feeling good — it turns out there are actual health benefits that come from being grateful.
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 22129)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 8544)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 4942)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2337)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2197)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1683)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1664)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 1334)
- West Jordan Family Who Lost Daughter To COVID-19 Urges Families To Stay Home This Thanksgiving (pageviews: 1225)
Connect with KSL