In the midst of everything going on in 2020, there's so much to be thankful for. Just ask one Sandy couple who's family and friends came together to celebrate their 95th birthdays and 74th wedding anniversary.
The Utah Department of Health Sunday reported that three more people have died and 629 additional cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed.
Officials with the Utah Department of Health reported five new deaths and 632 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, with 203 people currently hospitalized because of the virus.
The Utah Area Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has asked members of the Church to wear face masks when in public after the state reported a record-high number of new coronavirus cases.
Health officials are pushing hard to make sure everyone masks up as Utah deals with a spike in COVID-19 cases.
Top doctors from each of the major hospital systems in Utah sounded the alarm on the serious surge in COVID-19 cases, saying Utahns need to act now to avoid maxing out hospital beds and overburdening state healthcare workers.
Gov. Gary Hebert said state officials will consider implementing "stronger measures, including a mask mandate," if Utah does not see a quick drop in new COVID-19 cases.
Salt Lake City's 2020 FanX comic convention has been canceled because of safety concerns caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health care leaders from across the state on Friday implored Utahns to wear masks in public as the Beehive State saw its largest increase in single-day COVID-19 cases so far.
The state of Utah spent $6 million on the Healthy Together app, which was designed to help curb the pandemic. Is it working, and was it worth the price tag?
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 75049)
- Two Truck Drivers Being Thanked For Helping UHP Trooper On I-15 (pageviews: 47083)
- Teens Convicted In Death Of West Valley Officer Released Early (pageviews: 12141)
- Health Care Leaders Call For Mandatory Masks As 867 New COVID-19 Cases Reported (pageviews: 8700)
- Bountiful Residents Upset After Youth Skate Park Bulldozed (pageviews: 6270)
- Church Utah Area Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints To Wear Face Masks (pageviews: 5776)
- Gov. Herbert: 'Stronger Measures' To Be Considered If COVID-19 Cases Don't Drop (pageviews: 5661)
- 1 Child Dies, 3 Other Juveniles Transported After Being Ejected During Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 4373)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 4219)
Connect with KSL