The Utah Department of Health on Thursday said three more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 while 1,113 residents tested positive for the virus.
Mayor Erin Mendenhall signed an executive order requiring everyone - vaccinated or not - to wear masks inside city facilities until further notice following Centers for Disease Control guidelines.
The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday said six more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 while 843 residents tested positive for the virus.
District administrators in Utah worried about filling their classes this fall after hearing the grim predictions of a nationwide teacher exodus following the 2020-2021 school year. But administrators said they're pleasantly surprised to see the exodus never materialized.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday said seven more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 while 613 residents tested positive for the virus.
The latest update from health officials showed the COVID-19 pandemic was still headed in the wrong direction as new cases and hospitalizations climbed in Utah and across the country.
The Utah Department of Health on Monday said nine more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 while 2,269 residents tested positive for the virus over the holiday weekend.
It's been several months since extra unemployment benefits ended in Utah, which was meant to give many struggling industries a boost. For restaurants at least, that hasn't been the case--many still struggling to fill open positions. We speak with a restaurant owner, as well as a server who left the industry during the pandemic.
Southern Utah's current COVID-19 surge has nearly filled the Intensive Care Unit with patients at Intermountain St. George Regional Hospital.
Vaccinations are beginning to rise in some states where COVID-19 cases are soaring, White House officials said Thursday in a sign that the summer surge is getting the attention of vaccine-hesitant Americans as hospitals in the South are being overrun with patients.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)
Connect with KSL