The Utah Department of Health on Friday said 10 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,619 residents have tested positive for the virus.
With COVID-19 still rampant in Utah, it's more important than ever for older adults to avoid getting sick. Experts said it's critical to take precautionary steps now to stay healthy this winter.
The Utah Department of Health on Thursday said 12 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 2,340 residents have tested positive for the virus.
The United States is preparing to vaccinate children ages 5 to 11 pending FDA approval, possibly in the next week. For some Utah families, this is the long-awaited news they’ve hoped for.
The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday said 11 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,410 residents have tested positive for the virus.
A Vernal, Utah family says complications from COVID-19 landed their 1-year-old in the hospital, just a month after testing positive.
Fans will need to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of Wednesday's season opener to enter Vivint Arena.
The unrelenting coronavirus pandemic is prompting many doctors to say, get your flu shot right away to avoid a "twin-demic." But setting up an appointment may not be as easy as it has been in years past.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday said five more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,343 residents have tested positive for the virus.
Salt Lake City is expected to receive $85 million of the American Rescue Plan Act. Mayor Erin Mendenhall announced her six-point plan Monday afternoon for how to spend that money.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 15557)
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 12470)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9294)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 6279)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6040)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5879)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5783)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 5356)
Connect with KSL