Lauren Holbrook, who has had three heart transplants, is among the two million people who were given a third shot of the COVID-19 vaccine after the United States authorized them in August for people with compromised immune systems.
The Bear River Health Department is issuing a "test to stay" order based on the number of cases per class. Officials said the new state law that handles those measures doesn't work in their area.
The Utah Department of Health on Friday said 592 Utahns are currently hospitalized with COVID-19, which is the third highest since the beginning of the pandemic. It's that kind of overwhelming hospital burden which led to crisis standards of care throughout Idaho Thursday. An infectious diseases physician at Intermountain Healthcare said Utah is not there yet, but close.
The Utah Department of Health on Friday said eight more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,749 residents tested positive for the virus.
Doctors with Intermountain Healthcare urged Utahns to get vaccinated as they continue to see a surge of COVID-19 cases.
Latino communities in Utah have been hit harder by COVID-19, but experts said it's a pivotal opportunity to improve public health in communities of color.
The Utah Department of Health on Thursday said 15 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,885 residents tested positive for the virus.
While 71% of Utahns age 12+ have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, worries about side effects have stopped thousands from getting the shot. KSL Investigator Mike Headrick digs into the data to provide you with the best information around serious vaccine reactions.
With this summer's rise in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations fueled by the delta variant, the Utah National Guard will keep 100 service members on its COVID-19 Response Task Force through mid-December.
The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday said 14 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,885 residents tested positive for the virus.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 78969)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 55145)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 49247)
- Grand County Sheriff’s Office investigating Moab murders & Petito disappearance (pageviews: 26801)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18842)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 15763)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up (pageviews: 13889)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 11211)
- Boyfriend of missing woman breaks silence, releases statement through attorney (pageviews: 7605)
Connect with KSL