Salt Lake County health officials have rolled out their latest campaign to sway Utahns who are reluctant to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday said 13 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,274 residents tested positive for the virus.
Intermountain Healthcare announced it will be pausing non-urgent surgeries due to a spike in COVID-19 hospitalizations, and a Cache Valley woman said that pause means her husband will have to continue to wait for a kidney transplant.
A rise in the number of COVID-19 cases at Syracuse Elementary has pushed the school into a mandatory test-to-stay event.
The 30-day emergency order issued by Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall requiring K-12 students to wear masks could expire in 10 days or be renewed by the Salt Lake City Council on Tuesday.
The Utah Department of Health on Monday said 16 more Utahns died due to COVID-19 and 4,213 residents tested positive for the virus over the weekend.
More children are infected and hospitalized with COVID-19 now than at any other time in the pandemic, and caregivers at Primary Children’s Hospital are urging the public to help them protect children.
The Utah Department of Health on Friday said 21 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 2,189 residents have tested positive for the virus.
Officials with Intermountain Healthcare announced all non-urgent surgeries and procedures requiring hospital admission or postoperative care will be postponed, beginning Sept. 15.
Doctors at Primary Children’s Hospital say they are seeing critically ill children contract COVID-19 on top of other viruses, and it’s putting a strain on families, workers and Utah's health care system.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 45491)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34639)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 21205)
- Authorities searching for missing 22-year-old woman last seen in SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13494)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12568)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12003)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 10881)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 10278)
- Surgeries halted as Utah kidney patient waits for transplant (pageviews: 9533)
Connect with KSL