A local company’s coronavirus test could soon give the state a boost in testing for the virus after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration changed its policy, giving states responsibility for testing and allowing more laboratories to participate.
As coronavirus cases continue to grow, how prepared are Utah hospitals to handle critical patients? KSL Investigators reached out to every hospital in Utah to find out if we have enough of the proper equipment.
Health departments in rural Utah counties are preparing for a possible spread of novel coronavirus.
As restaurants across Utah prepare to close dine-in services for the next two weeks, one guest left a $1,050 tip at a Salt Lake City restaurant.
Several water utilities across Utah have been trying to get the word out that there's no need to hoard bottled water.
Many people are looking to order food in with restaurant dining rooms closed across Utah. But how safe is it to use delivery services like DoorDash, Grubhub and Uber Eats?
Affix a roller-coaster-car to the line that tracks investments and it would make even the most iron-constitutioned person sick to their stomach. After all, it’s not just a plunge. There are also big gains.
Restaurants in Utah have banded together to spread the word that they are still offering take-out meals, even while in-person dining in prohibited because of the coronavirus pandemic.
One Provo man is treating his neighbors to a daily dish to help keep their spirits up during the coronavirus outbreak.
One Utah elementary school used hula hoops to help emphasize good social distancing as parents came to pick up laptops and other supplies for their students.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 45491)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34639)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 21205)
- Authorities searching for missing 22-year-old woman last seen in SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13494)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12568)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12003)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 10881)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 10278)
- Surgeries halted as Utah kidney patient waits for transplant (pageviews: 9533)
Connect with KSL