Gov. Gary Herbert on Tuesday announced Utah will begin restricting non-urgent medical procedures in an effort to preserve personal protective equipment for the treatment of COVID-19.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday updated the state's confirmed cases of COVID-19 to 298.
The Utah National Guard is hoping to dispel some coronavirus rumors that have been floating around the internet.
State health officials are working on a streamlined way for COVID-19 patients to access two drugs previously used to fight malaria and lupus.
One week after Gov. Gary Herbert issued a “no dine-in” order, small, local restaurants have reported falling sales.
State officials have received dozens of complaints about price gouging, according to the director of the Utah Division of Consumer Protection.
Demand for groceries and other supplies during the COVID-19 pandemic has been keeping truck drivers busy from coast to coast.
Officials with University of Utah Health and ARUP Laboratories announced they can test up to 1,500 people per day for the novel coronavirus, and they hope to double that total in the upcoming weeks.
A Brigham Young University student has tested positive for COVID-19, officials confirmed on Monday.
The Bountiful Temple has been closed until further notice due to COVID-19 exposure.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 24684)
- Idaho father fighting for his life in Utah hospital after dirt biking crash (pageviews: 19330)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9476)
- Utah woman arrested on suspicion of shaking, killing her infant boy (pageviews: 6688)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 5928)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5212)
- Haiti gang wants $17M ransom for kidnapped American and Canadian missionaries (pageviews: 4446)
- Utah family urges caution after 1-year-old hospitalized with COVID-19 (pageviews: 4306)
Connect with KSL