The Utah Department of Health on Monday said 16 more Utahns died due to COVID-19 and 4,213 residents tested positive for the virus over the weekend.
More children are infected and hospitalized with COVID-19 now than at any other time in the pandemic, and caregivers at Primary Children’s Hospital are urging the public to help them protect children.
The Utah Department of Health on Friday said 21 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 2,189 residents have tested positive for the virus.
Officials with Intermountain Healthcare announced all non-urgent surgeries and procedures requiring hospital admission or postoperative care will be postponed, beginning Sept. 15.
Doctors at Primary Children’s Hospital say they are seeing critically ill children contract COVID-19 on top of other viruses, and it’s putting a strain on families, workers and Utah's health care system.
Doctors and nurses in Utah hospitals said they are bracing for a surge in COVID-19 following Labor Day weekend.
The Utah Department of Health on Thursday said 10 more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 2,165 residents have tested positive for the virus.
No one's taken the brunt of the pandemic like health care workers on the frontline, and the unrelenting cases of COVID-19 have brought many to their breaking point. Three caregivers at Layton Hospital are sharing how their job affects them personally.
The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday said eight more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and 1,539 residents have tested positive for the virus.
When the pandemic hit last year the number of people working from home doubled in the United States.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 78969)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 55145)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 49247)
- Grand County Sheriff’s Office investigating Moab murders & Petito disappearance (pageviews: 26801)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18842)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 15763)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up (pageviews: 13889)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 11211)
- Boyfriend of missing woman breaks silence, releases statement through attorney (pageviews: 7605)
Connect with KSL