It was supposed to be a flight home to visit family, but instead it turned into a health hazard for a Utah woman who was in China just as the Coronavirus broke out.
A Utah man and woman have made the difficult decision to return to the United States and leave their loved ones behind to be treated in a Japanese hospital for COVID-19.
The U.S. Embassy announced it will be chartering a plane to Japan to retrieve Americans aboard a quarantine cruise ship due.
A Utah man has been kept alone in a strange hospital room overseas with a scary diagnosis until doctors can be sure he is free of the coronavirus. It began as a months-long vacation, but turned into a weeks-long cruise quarantine.
Many Utahns are looking for ways to help or maybe to protect themselves and their families, but thieves are cashing in on our fears. That has the consumer watchdogs at the Better Business Bureau sounding the alarm.
The disease caused by a new virus that emerged late last year in China and has since sickened tens of thousands of people now has an official name: COVID-19.
Japanese officials have announced they will allow certain passengers to disembark from a Diamond Princess cruise ship that has been under a coronavirus quarantine for over one week.
China is reporting 254 new deaths and a spike in virus cases of more than 15,000, after its hardest-hit province applied a new system that broadens the scope of diagnoses for the outbreak, which has spread to more than two dozen countries.
Multiple Utah residents have been impacted by the effects of the coronavirus outbreak.
Organizers of the world’s biggest mobile technology fair are pulling the plug over worries about the viral outbreak from China.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Ogden Officer Killed After Responding To Domestic Violence Call; Another Injured (pageviews: 16156)
- Gephardt: How Solar Panels Affect Loans, Refinancing & Selling Your Home (pageviews: 9950)
- Ogden Police: 1 Officer Killed, Another Injured In Shooting (pageviews: 6417)
- Deserae Turner Graduates 3 Years After Being Shot In The Head (pageviews: 4567)
- Owner Of Thousands Of Chickens Pushes Back Against Animal Cruelty Allegations (pageviews: 4422)
- Ogden Police: Officer Involved Shooting In Area Of Jackson And Herrop (pageviews: 3823)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 3342)
- Neighbors: Ogden Shooting Suspect Had Aggressive History (pageviews: 3340)
- State Reports 343 New Cases Of COVID-19; Largest Single-Day Increase So Far (pageviews: 3266)
Connect with KSL