While this may have been a Thanksgiving unlike any other, social media was buzzing with posts about gratitude.
Shoppers eager to get their hands on a PS5 console for Black Friday didn’t just have to get an early start on Thanksgiving.
Alex Trebek, the late host of the long-running game show "Jeopardy!," had a Thanksgiving message for viewers, urging them to "be thankful" and "keep the faith."
In Tooele, volunteers delivered Thanksgiving meals to first responders, veterans, the elderly, and those in need in the community.
Many people have shared messages of gratitude all over social media during the week of Thanksgiving. Experts say expressing thanks goes beyond just feeling good — it turns out there are actual health benefits that come from being grateful.
Many Utahns struggled to put food on the table this Thanksgiving due to impacts from the coronavirus, but the Salt Lake City Salvation Army made sure hundreds of those families could enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
Americans are marking the Thanksgiving holiday Thursday amid an unrelenting pandemic that has claimed the lives of more than a quarter of a million people in the United States.
With coronavirus cases surging again nationwide, the Supreme Court barred New York from enforcing certain limits on attendance at churches and synagogues in areas designated as hard hit by the virus.
A lot of businesses are closing their doors for the Thanksgiving holiday, and so are COVID-19 testing sites.
Less than a month after their mother’s sudden death from COVID-19, a Utah County family is preparing for a holiday without her.
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 22129)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 8544)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 4942)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2337)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2197)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1683)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1664)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 1334)
- West Jordan Family Who Lost Daughter To COVID-19 Urges Families To Stay Home This Thanksgiving (pageviews: 1225)
Connect with KSL