Granger and Olympus high schools each reported 15 confirmed cases of COVID-19, which will automatically move the two schools into a two-week period of online learning.
Officials with the Navajo Nation said rising COVID-19 cases in and around the reservation, including in Southern Utah, have prompted leaders to reissue a strict stay-at-home order and put a longer weekend lockdown back into place.
The seven-day average for percent of positive COVID-19 cases breached 14% according to the latest report from the Utah Department of Health.
Alpine School District officials on Wednesday announced three additional high schools will begin hybrid schedules following a spike in COVID-19 cases in Utah County.
The CDC advised against trick-or-treating, costume parties with lots of people, and indoor haunted houses during Halloween this year.
An air tanker pilot fighting the 25-acre Schill Fire near Emmett, Idaho, died in crash Tuesday night.
Here's what's going to change for Provo and Orem as they move from the yellow, or low-risk, level back to orange, or moderate risk.
The Utah County Health Department has issued a county-wide mask mandate effective immediately, due to the rising rate of coronavirus cases.
Parents and students were told that following a sustained increase in COVID-19 cases in the school community, starting Wednesday, Sept. 23, Alta High School will transition to online learning for 14 days
An 89-year-old Weber County man has become "TikTok famous" after a family gave a big tip for pizza delivery.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 9096)
- What Does It Mean To Move From Yellow Risk To Orange Risk? (pageviews: 3763)
- Is A Grain-Free Diet Deadly For Dogs? Gephardt Digs Into The Science (pageviews: 3273)
- Utah County Sheriff Takes Stand Against Mask Mandate (pageviews: 2970)
- Jordan School Board Decides on New Pandemic Protocol (pageviews: 2815)
- Mask Mandate Issued In Utah County After Coronavirus Spike (pageviews: 1906)
- Utah Mother Fighting Cancer, New COVID-19 Diagnosis (pageviews: 1598)
- Families, Teachers Worry AP Classes May Not Be Online (pageviews: 1395)
- CDC Suggests Avoiding Trick-Or-Treating, Trunk-Or-Treats This Year (pageviews: 1318)
Connect with KSL