A Utah woman being treated for coronavirus in Japan has tested negative for the second time, and may soon be discharged from the hospital and cleared to return home to the United States.
President Donald Trump said Saturday he'll address the nation about the coronavirus threat, as officials in Washington state reported the first U.S. death from the virus.
A patient infected with the novel coronavirus in Washington state has died, a state health official said Saturday, marking the first death due to the virus in the United States.
As you have no doubt heard, uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus is being blamed for a nearly 3,000 point drop in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. KSL Investigator Matt Gephardt takes a closer look at the stock impact with other outbreaks.
CDC officials requested that Intermountain Healthcare provide care for St. George resident Mark Jorgensen, who was diagnosed with COVID-19 outside the state of Utah.
Record-breaking shipments of emergency preparedness items are flying off the shelf for one local business.
Utah health officials are preparing for a potential outbreak after a case of COVID-19 was contracted through "community spread" in California.
Health officials have confirmed the second case of novel coronavirus in the United States believed to have been transmitted to a person who didn’t travel internationally or come in close contact with anyone who had it.
Stocks sank again after another wild day, extending a rout that left the market with its worst week since October 2008.
Managers at the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee have coronavirus on their minds. They've been gathering information from the individual sports, trying to figure out what events are being affected and what others could be in the future.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Gephardt: 'Brushing' Scams Sweeping Utah (pageviews: 14827)
- More Than 97K Children Test Positive For COVID-19 In 2 Weeks (pageviews: 13099)
- Plane Crash Survivors Share Their Miracle In The Sky (pageviews: 7069)
- First It Was Toilet Paper, Then Clorox Wipes. Now Dr. Pepper Is Scarce, Too (pageviews: 7025)
- CDC: Schools Should Have Plan For Angry Parents, Face Mask Bullying (pageviews: 5693)
- SLC Police Association Pushes Back On Mayor's Order (pageviews: 4154)
- Cache Valley Mourns Loss Of Elementary School Principal After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 3151)
- Juvenile In Critical Condition After Shooting In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 2380)
- Teachers Get A Free Donut From Krispy Kreme This Week (pageviews: 2227)
Connect with KSL