Researchers at the Utah Department of Health and ARUP Laboratories are doing some scientific sleuthing to learn how COVID-19 has spread in Utah. They are analyzing the genetic code of the virus to find out where it came from, and potentially how to stop it.
Officials with 7-Eleven announced the convenience store chain will not celebrate July 11 with in-store events due to coronavirus concerns.
U.S. officials say they expect health insurance companies will cover vaccines for COVID-19 without charging copays, once those vaccines are approved and become available.
The American Red Cross announced it will temporarily test new blood donations for COVID-19 antibodies so donors will have an idea whether they had been exposed to the virus.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday announced 329 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 and two new deaths.
Gov. Gary Herbert on Tuesday announced the Utah legislators will be called to a special session to address a list of items, including budget adjustments, issues relating to the coronavirus, and methods used by police officers.
Results show dexamethasone reduced deaths by up to one third in severely ill hospitalized patients.
U.S. retail sales jumped by a record 17.7% from April to May, with spending partially rebounding after the coronavirus had shut down businesses.
Navajo Strong is an organization that was started by a Utah County man who takes donations to the reservation to help people there through the pandemic. He recently caught the attention of a very popular TV host.
COVID-19 has impacted our economy in ways we never would have imagined. Several important mental health bills the passed in March could be on the chopping block.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 27773)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 15426)
- Nurses, Doctor Help 'Lucky' Mom Who Gave Birth On Flight (pageviews: 5406)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 4677)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3952)
- Teenage Driver Killed In Crash On SR-92 (pageviews: 3595)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3404)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3167)
Connect with KSL