The Herriman High Mustangs hosted the nation’s first high school football game Thursday, in an event that drew hundreds of masked fans eager to cheer on a team for the first time since the start of the pandemic.
For those who need educational help, there are lots of options - but they can quickly get pricey.
As Utah students begin to head back to the classroom for the new school year, some teachers are concerned about personal protection from COVID-19.
The Navajo Nation said it will use a phased-in approach when it starts to reopen Aug. 17 while tribal leaders disagreed with a federal mandate ordering all schools on the reservation to prepare for in-class learning.
Utahns and patients across the country are delaying emergency medical care and regular checkups because they are afraid of contracting COVID-19 while they are at a hospital or medical clinic, Gov. Gary Herbert said.
The Utah Department of Health on Thursday announced 334 new cases of COVID-19 and two new deaths.
Utah's new jobless claims decreased again last week, bringing the total new claims to 4,854 for the week ending Aug. 8.
The number of laid-off workers applying for unemployment aid fell below 1 million for the first time since the pandemic intensified in March.
Washington County School District began classes on Thursday. Here's what the morning looked like outside one southern Utah school.
The eyes of the high school football world will be on Herriman High School Thursday with the Mustangs set to host the country’s first high school game of the season.
KSL 5 TV Live
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 19691)
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 5440)
- Body camera footage not available in Farmington hostage incident (pageviews: 4734)
- Jailed for Love: Why a Utah woman who says romance scammer turned her into an unwitting money mule faces prison time. (pageviews: 4180)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 3776)
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities (pageviews: 3534)
- Autopsy: Actor Michael K. Williams died of drug intoxication (pageviews: 3514)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 2894)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 1915)
Connect with KSL