A Utah runner was being responsible and dropped out of a race due to coronavirus worries. But now, that decision left her financially punished.
Utah grocery stores were struggling to keep up with people who are stocking up with supplies amid the coronavirus pandemic.
President Donald Trump has declared the coronavirus pandemic a national emergency in order to free up more money and resources.
Public areas of buildings owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in and around Temple Square in downtown Salt Lake City have been closed until further notice, due to concerns over the novel coronavirus.
Utah school districts are announcing details on their plans for the two-week soft closure issued by Gov. Gary Herbert on Friday.
Concern about COVID-19 has many Utah families spending more time at home, but some people may want to venture out to grab a bite to eat at a restaurant. What are some tips for interacting with others in public spaces?
Gov. Gary Herbert announced all of Utah's public schools will undergo a "soft closure" for two weeks, beginning Monday, March 16, to help implement social distancing and slow the spread of the novel coronavirus.
U.S. hospitals are setting up circus-like tents for testing, considering canceling some elective surgeries and calling on retired doctors for help as they brace for an onslaught of coronavirus patients.
President Donald Trump issued a federal emergency declaration Friday afternoon over the coronavirus outbreak following a week of cancellations, suspensions and growing case numbers that unsettled Americans nationwide.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is making temporary changes to temple worship, according to a Church statement.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)
Connect with KSL