As students prepare to return to the classroom, schools are taking a lot of safety precautions. But what happens in the case of an outbreak of COVID-19?
U.S. Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie told KSL in a one-on-one interview their health care system has not been overwhelmed yet, but they aren't letting their guard down anytime soon.
Utah Police, Health Care Workers At Greater Risk For Mental Health Problems During Pandemic, Study SaysAs cases of COVID-19 continue to spike in Utah, first responders are feeling mental strain. Add all of last month's protests and riots to that, and police are under even greater pressure.
The Navajo Nation reported 80 new cases of COVID-19 and four deaths as tribal leaders reminded residents to plan for another weekend lockdown that begins Friday.
The federal ban on cruise ships operating in U.S. territory is being extended through September.
Shantell Beck had tickets for a Salt Lake City concert. But after it was canceled, she got a partial refund with a note saying the venue would be keeping the fees from her tickets.
The Utah Strong Recovery Project has put a team of 40 counselors on standby to answer hotline calls from people who are experiencing stress, anxiety or depression because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says bars and restaurants in the state will not be allowed to serve alcohol unless patrons are also ordering food.
Gov. Gary Herbert on Thursday said it's "imperative" that Utah opens its schools for fall, and he a modification to the state's color-coded plan to allow for schools to reopen in August.
The Utah Department of Health on Thursday announced 954 new cases of COVID-19, however, that number does not reflect a single-day increase, authorities said.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)
Connect with KSL