The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is making temporary changes to temple worship, according to a Church statement.
The Summit County Health Department on Friday announced two new COVID-19 cases.
President Donald Trump is likely to make an emergency declaration on Friday afternoon, a move that would free up more federal resources to combat coronavirus, according to two people familiar with the decision.
Events are being canceled across the country and across the state as organizers respond to growing concerns about coronavirus. A list of some of the cancellations will be included here.
President Donald Trump will hold a press conference to address the spiraling coronavirus pandemic as he seeks to calm a panicked nation amid mixed messages and growing criticism.
With the coronavirus pandemic forcing colleges and universities to cancel classes, U-Haul is stepping in to help students who suddenly have to move out of their dorms.
The coronavirus outbreak has reached the top of the world: Mount Everest.
COVID-19 panic can be almost as harmful as the disease - especially for children.
(CNN) –– A group of first responders in Washington state, a scientist in California, a woman at an assisted living facility in Florida — all worried because they believe they might have novel coronavirus but say they can’t get tested. They and many others tell CNN they’re suffering symptoms associated with what’s officially known as Covid-19, and […]
European stocks rose Friday and Wall Street was set to gain on the open after turbulent trading in Asia and a day after the market's worst session in over three decades.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)
Connect with KSL