Navajo Nation health officials have reported 14 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 and four additional deaths.
An "incredibly reckless" gathering has brought the suspensions of 23 Syracuse University students just days before the school was set to begin classes, school officials said in a letter.
Officials with the Utah Department of Health reported two additional deaths and 369 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday.
Amid economics that have been extremely challenging for many mom-and-pops, a fourth-generation restaurant is now eyeing survival beyond the pandemic as business gradually returns.
Parents got a chance to tour the new Antelope Canyon Elementary School in West Jordan and see what steps educators are taking to protect students during the pandemic.
The Navajo Nation reported 19 new cases of COVID-19 Thursday as it recorded 21-consecutive days of fewer than 50 new cases of the virus.
It came down to the wire at Weber State University to get critical equipment to the school just in time for hundreds of classrooms to begin hybrid learning on Monday.
Six teachers at Carbon High School in Price have been quarantined after one tested positive for COVID-19, according to Carbon School District Superintendent Lance Hatch.
Not every Utahn on unemployment will qualify for the extra $300 weekly payment from President Donald Trump’s Lost Wages Assistance program.
The Utah Department of Health on Friday reported 463 new cases of COVID-19 and two additional deaths.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 15557)
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 12470)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9294)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 6279)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6040)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5879)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5783)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 5356)
Connect with KSL