The American Red Cross is facing additional challenges and extra costs for evacuation centers after the Knolls Fire due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Officials with the Salt Lake County Health Department said those who took part in Herriman High School football practices or conditioning sessions need to be quarantined after a staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
State health officials reported an increase of 564 new confirmed COVID-19 cases on Monday, with 21 more hospitalizations and one new death.
Gilead Sciences, the company that makes the Covid-19 drug, announced in an open letter on Monday morning that it has decided to set a price of $390 per vial.
Educators have long battled the “summer slide” as a time when students lose academic gains. Now new research from the Northwest Education Association shows COVID-19 could turn the slide into a slump.
Beaches in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, popular with residents and tourists, will be closed Fourth of July weekend as officials keep a cautious eye on the rapidly rising number of new coronavirus cases in the area.
Worldwide confirmed coronavirus infections hit the 10 million mark Sunday as voters in Poland and France went to the polls for virus-delayed elections.
The Navajo Department of Health has reported 94 additional positive cases of coronavirus on the Navajo Nation with 12 more known deaths.
The Beehive State has seen an increase of 472 new coronavirus cases and 31 additional hospitalizations. No new deaths have been reported.
Vice President Mike Pence has called off campaign events in Florida and Arizona for this coming week as the states experience a surge in new coronavirus cases.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Vandals Go On Rampage At West Jordan Church, $50,000 In Damages (pageviews: 20013)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10432)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook (pageviews: 9156)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 6650)
- Improperly Stored Household Batteries Blamed For Taylorsville Garage Fire (pageviews: 5710)
- Utah Father Busts Would-Be Burglar From Taking His Car, Puts Suspect In Headlock (pageviews: 4018)
- Massive Millcreek Construction Site Fire Causes Millions In Damages (pageviews: 3492)
- UDOT Opens New Section Of Mountain View Corridor From 4100 South to SR 201 (pageviews: 2863)
- Vandals Cause Estimated $50K Of Damages At West Jordan Church (pageviews: 2812)
Connect with KSL