An 89-year-old Weber County man has become "TikTok famous" after a family gave a big tip for pizza delivery.
Quarantine and the economic strain of the coronavirus pandemic has brought a lot of new stress. For more and more people, that includes clenching their teeth while trying to rest.
The Jordan School Board has decided on a new pandemic protocol for high schools during outbreaks of COVID-19.
Teachers across the Davis School District spent much of the summer preparing for a hybrid plan, and now they're having to quickly change gears to having full class-sizes, four days a week.
Just two hours before state health officials announced Provo and Orem would move back to the orange threat level, the Presidents at Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University issued a joint letter warning students they must change their behavior as COVID-19 cases spike in Utah County.
Utah health officials on Tuesday announced the cities of Provo and Orem will be moved back to the orange level of restrictions in order to contain a new spike in COVID-19 cases.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday reported 650 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths.
There will be no in-person learning Tuesday for Copper Hills High School in West Jordan and Corner Canyon High School in Draper.
As leaders across Utah County struggle with how to respond to a recent spike in COVID-19 cases, the sheriff is weighing in, calling a mask mandate the wrong approach.
Administrators of Copper Hills High School announced the school will be closed Tuesday due to having more than 15 active COVID-19 cases.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 9096)
- What Does It Mean To Move From Yellow Risk To Orange Risk? (pageviews: 3763)
- Is A Grain-Free Diet Deadly For Dogs? Gephardt Digs Into The Science (pageviews: 3273)
- Utah County Sheriff Takes Stand Against Mask Mandate (pageviews: 2970)
- Jordan School Board Decides on New Pandemic Protocol (pageviews: 2815)
- Mask Mandate Issued In Utah County After Coronavirus Spike (pageviews: 1906)
- Utah Mother Fighting Cancer, New COVID-19 Diagnosis (pageviews: 1598)
- Families, Teachers Worry AP Classes May Not Be Online (pageviews: 1395)
- CDC Suggests Avoiding Trick-Or-Treating, Trunk-Or-Treats This Year (pageviews: 1318)
Connect with KSL