Government and health officials have warned family gatherings should look different this year, and one Utah County family got creative by celebrating together in their garage to stay safe.
While Thanksgiving is usually a time to gather as family, this year, some will be mourning the loss of loved ones due to COVID-19. One Utah family is begging people to take precautions this holiday.
Officials with the Utah Education Association said they're concerned about a possible spike in COVID-19 cases once teachers and students return to the classroom after the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
Thanksgiving travel is officially underway and COVID-19 is making a huge impact on the way people are traveling this year.
One Cache Valley business has gone from selling quilting machines to making thousands of face masks and PPE for first responders & businesses.
As COVID-19 deaths and hospitalizations keep climbing, infectious disease doctors fear Thanksgiving could be a superspreader event.
AstraZeneca and Oxford University acknowledged a manufacturing error that is raising questions about preliminary results of their COVID-19 vaccine.
Utah saw its deadliest day of the pandemic so far as the deaths of 26 people were reported on Wednesday.
Intermountain Healthcare physicians on Wednesday cautioned Utahns about gathering for Thanksgiving, saying the holiday has the potential to be a super spreader event.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions in Salt Lake County, extracurricular activities are on hold. That means swim teams can't practice at rec centers - unless each student athlete purchases a pass.
KSL 5 TV Live
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 22129)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 8544)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 4942)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2337)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2197)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1683)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1664)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 1334)
- West Jordan Family Who Lost Daughter To COVID-19 Urges Families To Stay Home This Thanksgiving (pageviews: 1225)
Connect with KSL