The slowdown in coronavirus cases out of China offers a sliver of hope that the global outbreak can be controlled, but whether that can happen anytime soon without drastic measures remains to be seen, public health authorities say.
The upcoming James Bond film "No Time To Die" release has been pushed by seven months due to coronavirus concerns.
President Donald Trump is donating his quarterly salary to efforts to stop the growing coronavirus outbreak.
As the novel coronavirus -- and panic about COVID-19 -- continues to spread around the world, so too are the coronavirus conspiracy theories, bogus claims and misinformation about the disease.
Should I be tested for the coronavirus? Vice President Mike Pence said that any American, with a doctor's order, can now be tested for COVID-19.
Authorities have announced the mortality rate for COVID-19 has now surpassed the flu.
Several questions were raised about what nursing homes and assisted living facilities in Utah are doing to keep the coronavirus away after multiple residents at a nursing home in Washington died from the virus.
The first presumptive case of the novel coronavirus in North Carolina is linked to a Seattle-area nursing home facility where five residents were sick and later died.
A Murray resident is currently stuck in China after her attempts to renew her visa were delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Amazon says it has pulled more than 1 million products for price gouging or falsely advertising effectiveness against the coronavirus.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18757)
- Salt Lake County Issues COVID-19 Public Health Order (pageviews: 17316)
- Auto Icon Bob Garff Dies From COVID-19 Complications (pageviews: 11857)
- Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah (pageviews: 8310)
- Father Says 'Stay Home' After 24-Year-Old Daughter Dies From COVID-19 (pageviews: 7692)
- One Killed, Two Injured In Head-On Crash Near Fillmore (pageviews: 4348)
- McDonald's And Other Brands Are Making 'Social Distancing' Logos (pageviews: 4156)
- Utah County Light Display Spreading Hope During Coronavirus Outbreak (pageviews: 3588)
- Court Documents Allege Cult Connection For Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell (pageviews: 3063)
Connect with KSL