In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
Navajo Nation health authorities reported four additional deaths Tuesday, increasing the coronavirus-related death toll to 252 victims.
A group of 50 pilots took off Wednesday to deliver essential items to the Navajo Nation, which has been dramatically affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Isolation and loneliness can bring out sadness in teenagers, especially during a pandemic. When an Eagle Mountain teen started feeling hopeless, her family, teacher and peers interceded.
A group of older high school graduates is on a mission to help celebrate the accomplishments of as many 2020 high school seniors missing out on dances, sports and ceremonies as they can.
Utah’s capital city still isn’t ready to move into the yellow or low-risk phase, even as most of the state moved to yellow weeks ago.
Neither a pandemic nor a bullet could stop Deserae Turner from receiving her diploma.
One Utah County man is trying to make a difference in the Navajo Nation, which has been hit especially hard by the pandemic.
Sylvia Newman and her husband have hosted families from around the world through their Airbnb rental, but it’s their latest guests who will be the most cherished.
A local meat shop has seen a surge in business and some surprising reaction to a store rule. They’ve had several customers upset about the requirement to wear a face mask inside the store.
In-person support groups were a lifeline for a Tooele mother who suffers from a severe mental illness. When COVID-19 made it necessary to cancel those sessions, she wasn't sure where to turn.
- KSL Investigates: Was Turbulent Protest Caused By ‘Out Of State' Instigators? (pageviews: 32985)
- Police: Man, Two Boys Killed In Apparent South Jordan Murder-Suicide (pageviews: 10951)
- Daybreak Community Rocked By Murder-Suicide Involving Young Boys (pageviews: 7272)
- Police: 10-Year-Old Kamas Boy Dies From Gunshot Wound (pageviews: 6208)
- Man Who Defended 7-Eleven From Looters Speaks With KSL (pageviews: 5609)
- Sen. Klobuchar: All 4 Officers Involved In George Floyd's Death Now Face Charges (pageviews: 5316)
- Man, Two Boys Killed In South Jordan Double Murder-Suicide (pageviews: 5040)
- Man, Two Boys Killed In South Jordan Double Murder-Suicide (pageviews: 4951)
- Vegas Officer On Life Support After Attack During Protests (pageviews: 3924)