In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
For the past year, Carina Rios had been studying to become a citizen of the United States. She and her husband, who are Argentina natives, started the application process a month before the pandemic hit.
For over a year, scientists have been trying to determine why it is that some COVID-19 cases have been much worse in some people than in others. Intermountain Healthcare officials said a new study ruled out one suspected cause: blood type.
Salt Lake City Police arrested a man who they accused of threatening to shoot employees at a local clothing store after they asked him to put on a face mask.
Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall updated the city's mask mandate that will continue beyond Saturday after the statewide mask requirement ends.
With only days to go until a statewide mask mandate ends, Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson asked residents to continue wearing masks and urged businesses to require face coverings as leaders planned a discussion on further restrictions in the county.
Doctors and nurses on the front line of COVID-19 at Intermountain Healthcare received a lasting tribute from one Utah artist who created a painting to honor their work during the pandemic.
The Farmers Feeding Utah campaign made its latest stop in Castle Dale on Wednesday, hoping to help struggling Emery County families.
More than 300 families in Kane County received food thanks to a program called Farmers Feeding Utah.
The Farmers Feeding Utah program was in Kanab to give out food like potatoes, cheese and beef to families facing food insecurity.
The Utah Food Bank estimated Utahns donated more than 1 million pounds of food over the weekend.
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 32376)
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help (pageviews: 25908)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator (pageviews: 11993)
- Utah Teen Paralyzed From Waist Down After Dirt Bike Incident (pageviews: 6602)
- Homebuyers Warned To Watch For Details In Building Contracts (pageviews: 3872)
- Utah Man Believes He May Have Found Tomb Commissioned For Joseph Smith (pageviews: 3828)
- One Killed In Crash Involving Street Racing (pageviews: 3766)
- Man Found Dead After 4-Wheeler Went Off Steep Embankment (pageviews: 3228)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3048)