In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
State leaders joined health care professionals Monday to thank Utah's frontline health care workers for their efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The first day after Gov. Spencer Cox said all Utahns 18 and older could get a booster shot, people started to show up to a drive-through clinic in West Valley City.
Every adult Utahn can now roll up their sleeve for a COVID-19 booster vaccine, and healthcare professionals recommend it as soon as possible. Governor Spencer Cox made that announcement Thursday and has already received his booster.
The Navajo Nation reported 77 more cases of COVID-19 on Friday and no recent deaths. The figures put the tribe's overall number of cases at 37,966 since the pandemic began more than a year ago.
Pfizer asked the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to grant emergency use authorization for its COVID-19 vaccine booster for everyone ages 18 and older. Some adults were already eligible for the booster and Pfizer now wants authorization for all adults.
The Navajo Nation is taking steps to heal and learn from the devastating impacts of COVID-19.
"Jump The Moon," a nonprofit that helps people with disabilities express themselves through art, has found a new home at Utah State University.
It's been several months since extra unemployment benefits ended in Utah, which was meant to give many struggling industries a boost. For restaurants at least, that hasn't been the case--many still struggling to fill open positions. We speak with a restaurant owner, as well as a server who left the industry during the pandemic.
There are Utah children who won't go hungry thanks to some caring volunteers with USANA Kids Eat.
The pandemic rocked several local businesses, and many of them still trying to get back to pre-pandemic sales. One Salt Lake City cinema pub reopened for the first time this year.
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18148)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10709)
- Young man who was accidentally invited to 'grandma's' Thanksgiving as a teen celebrates 6th year of dinner together (pageviews: 7286)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected (pageviews: 6853)
- FDA forces Utah-based company Owlet to pull baby monitor sock off the market (pageviews: 5604)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria (pageviews: 5589)
- Some Old Spice and Secret deodorants recalled after cancer-causing chemical is detected – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4641)
- Woman arrested in Utah County after assaulting multiple people (pageviews: 4585)
- Tooele family warns of E. coli after daughter nearly dies in the hospital (pageviews: 4101)