In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
Students in the Navajo Nation now have much-needed school supplies thanks to more than 150 donors across the country.
The men and women who work at Intermountain Medical Center's ICU said it’s like going to battle against COVID-19 every day, and they need Utahns' help to get through it.
Child abuse is a growing problem during the pandemic, but help has arrived for the Children’s Justice Center in Cache County, which will soon have a bigger building.
Herriman and Riverton communities came together for a socially-distanced backyard concert to help artist Alex Boyé and his family during their time of need.
It has been a tough year for many of us, but for Tia Stokes, it's been especially tough as the inspirational Utah mother fights cancer and takes on a new opponent in COVID-19.
An 89-year-old Weber County man has become "TikTok famous" after a family gave a big tip for pizza delivery.
Salt Lake City is getting innovative on how to help out small businesses. Over the weekend you might have noticed some streets were closed.
New coronavirus cases across Utah are being led by a significant spike in cases in young people 15- to 24-year-olds which illustrates the struggles they face to be safe while socializing as young people do.
A University of Utah student will soon be back on the road thanks to a viral post by a good Samaritan.
If you like to taste test lots of different foods to find your favorite place, this Utah company might be perfect for you.
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 41380)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 8407)
- Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say (pageviews: 4614)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 3477)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3092)
- Utah Reports 314 Current Hospitalizations, 1,363 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 New Deaths (pageviews: 2182)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 2150)
- Police: Roy High Teacher Arrested, Accused Of Enticing Minor (pageviews: 2105)