In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
When Dan Young, founder of PC Laptops, got off the phone recently with his friend, Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes, he knew he had to do something to get vital equipment for frontline workers in the war against the novel coronavirus.
Feeding farm animals may not be the first thing on the long list of problems caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, one Utah farm is struggling as visitors stay away.
A local body armor manufacturer said it will use its warehouse and five acres of land to create a space where people and businesses can donate supplies and those in need can obtain them for free.
Golf legend Tony Finau is giving back in a very big way by helping to feed families in Utah.
Several grocery stores in Utah have begun senior shopping hours to help those most vulnerable to the novel coronavirus. It's believed that most people who contract the virus would have only mild symptoms, but those over the age of 60 have been considered "high-risk" for suffering the most severe symptoms.
A light display in the mountains above Pleasant Grove is helping spread some hope during the coronavirus outbreak.
Two young, aspiring entrepreneurs turned their tech against the novel coronavirus after it changed the economics of their fledgling 3D toy printing business, shutting down schools.
While the coronavirus may be keeping us apart physically, neighbors across Utah are finding creative ways to safely uplift their communities.
Schools across Utah have been reaching out to their students through teacher parades during the COVID-19 pandemic.
A small chain of restaurants in Salt Lake County have found a way to put aside their own business losses and focus on a deserving group of people, providing free meals to local healthcare workers.
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 41380)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 8407)
- Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say (pageviews: 4614)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 3477)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3092)
- Utah Reports 314 Current Hospitalizations, 1,363 New COVID-19 Cases, 6 New Deaths (pageviews: 2182)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 2150)
- Police: Roy High Teacher Arrested, Accused Of Enticing Minor (pageviews: 2105)