In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
Rocky Mountain Power is offering help to its customers who are having trouble paying their utility bills during this pandemic economy.
A nonprofit organization that helps domestic abuse victims is seeing some of their highest numbers ever for help.
One Cache County restaurant owner is giving out-of-work fathers a free meal this Father's Day weekend, but even he has been surprised by the support he's received from his community.
Live theater has gone largely dark during the pandemic, but a Salt Lake City dance/theater group, for which all the world is a stage, has found a way to perform Shakespeare for a live audience.
A Cache Valley nonprofit that puts the focus on families said it is seeing some of the highest demand ever for a program that helps kids.
Navajo Strong is an organization that was started by a Utah County man who takes donations to the reservation to help people there through the pandemic. He recently caught the attention of a very popular TV host.
After weeks of dropping unemployment numbers, last week, Utah saw a 9.1% jump in new claims for jobless benefits. Even in this economy made tough by the COVID-19 pandemic, there are still opportunities for Utahns who are looking to expand their skills so they can get a job.
While the Happiest Place On Earth remains closed, one Utah man is bringing a little Disney magic to his Clinton neighborhood.
A retired business man from Sandy is stepping up during COVID-19, despite a drop in donations for his non-profit, Utah Diaper Bank.
Officials announced Megaplex Theatres across Utah will reopen with stringent health and COVID safety rules for employees and movie fans.
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 75049)
- Two Truck Drivers Being Thanked For Helping UHP Trooper On I-15 (pageviews: 47083)
- Teens Convicted In Death Of West Valley Officer Released Early (pageviews: 12141)
- Health Care Leaders Call For Mandatory Masks As 867 New COVID-19 Cases Reported (pageviews: 8700)
- Bountiful Residents Upset After Youth Skate Park Bulldozed (pageviews: 6270)
- Church Utah Area Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints To Wear Face Masks (pageviews: 5776)
- Gov. Herbert: 'Stronger Measures' To Be Considered If COVID-19 Cases Don't Drop (pageviews: 5661)
- 1 Child Dies, 3 Other Juveniles Transported After Being Ejected During Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 4373)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 4219)