In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
The disruption from COVID-19 really started in Utah three weeks ago. So, how are you doing? It’s been a challenging time for many, and a devastating time for others.
HighSpeedInternet.Com, a Utah-based company, is offering free service to a handful of Utah residents through an online drawing.
The president of Young Living Essential Oils has pledged tens of thousands of dollars to help the aviary during the closure.
KSL TV's Dave McCann was invited to Fat Daddy's Pizzeria in Provo, where Chad Pritchard is feeding struggling families with his own dough.
In a world turned upside down by the COVID-19 pandemic, the world is turning to Utah puzzle maker Eric Dowdle to help fill those quarantined hours at home.
Several nurses from the Reserve 419th Fighter Wing at the Hill Air Force Base have been mobilized, and will be departing for New York City to assist with COVID-19 efforts, according to officials.
Birthdays just aren’t being celebrated the same way in the era of COVID-19 and social distancing, but that wasn’t going to stop the people of the tiny town of Joseph from missing a major milestone.
Eddy Steele, a nurse at the VA Hospital, set up a tiny food pantry in the Marmalade District of Salt Lake City for people to take what they need - and give if they can.
It's not the easiest time to be selling flowers, but one local florist has committed himself and his business to bringing people together, even during times of uncertainty and social distancing due to the coronavirus pandemic.
A sushi restaurant hit by both the coronavirus and last month’s earthquake was one of dozens of eateries and bars selected to receive a grant from Ty Burrell’s “Tip Your Server” campaign, a program designed to offer relief to struggling hospitality workers.
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price (pageviews: 5718)
- First case of COVID-19 omicron variant confirmed in Utah (pageviews: 5404)
- Police are searching for the parents of the Michigan high school shooting suspect after they are charged with involuntary manslaughter (pageviews: 3904)
- ‘I thought I could save him’: Family of man killed in police shootout tried to persuade him to surrender (pageviews: 3360)
- KSL Give-A-Thon (pageviews: 2991)
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2850)
- Man killed in Taylorsville standoff was shot by police four years earlier (pageviews: 2605)
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting (pageviews: 2428)
- Missionary in stable condition after being shot at basketball activity (pageviews: 2089)