In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
A special celebration was held for a COVID-19 survivor as she reunited with the local health care workers who helped her beat the virus. Ana Lucio was treated to an Alex Boyé concert outside Lakeview Hospital in Bountiful for the second time on Tuesday.
Volunteers at Young Living Foundation put together educational kits for students and families hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic in the Navajo and Goshute nations.
Utahns have fallen short of the national average for getting a second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, according to state epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn.
The Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine received the green light again in Utah for distribution. The Centers for Disease Control paused the vaccine for two weeks after a small number of women developed severe blood clots after getting the shot.
More than a quarter of all Salt Lake County residents have been fully vaccinated since the first mega vaccination site opened four months ago. Because of that, the county moved into a new phase: taking vaccines into neighborhoods to get more people vaccinated.
Teenagers have been encouraged to get the COVID-19 vaccine as the rollout continues in Utah, with shots being administered directly in some high schools. For one Davis County family with a high-risk 16-year-old, that news brought much-needed excitement and hope.
For the past year, Carina Rios had been studying to become a citizen of the United States. She and her husband, who are Argentina natives, started the application process a month before the pandemic hit.
For over a year, scientists have been trying to determine why it is that some COVID-19 cases have been much worse in some people than in others. Intermountain Healthcare officials said a new study ruled out one suspected cause: blood type.
Salt Lake City Police arrested a man who they accused of threatening to shoot employees at a local clothing store after they asked him to put on a face mask.
Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall updated the city's mask mandate that will continue beyond Saturday after the statewide mask requirement ends.
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 9916)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5751)
- Park City Fire Chief Dead After UTV Crash During Oregon Vacation (pageviews: 5201)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah's Drought (pageviews: 4135)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah’s Drought – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3339)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 3156)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2353)
- No. Tooele Police Investigating After Fireworks Damage Parts Of Neighborhood – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2187)
- Live (pageviews: 1925)