In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
Salt Lake County leaders announced that fully vaccinated people were no longer required to wear face coverings or social distance in county facilities.
The Centers for Disease Control approved COVID-19 vaccines for kids as young as age 12-years-old. That news came Wednesday from the Centers for Disease Control but not all families are ready to get shots for their children.
As the rate of COVID-19 vaccinations continued to drop in Utah and across the country, University of Utah Health and Community Nursing Services teamed up to get the vaccine out to people who still need it.
Children 12 to 15 years old will soon be eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Some doctors, who are also parents, shared their trusted support on social media and encouraged hesitant parents to do their research.
Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall signed an executive order that requires masks to be worn in city facilities.
University of Utah Health has revised the visitor guidelines at their hospitals and clinics.
The Navajo Nation said it was pleased to announce that more than 100,000 residents had been fully vaccinated.
State leaders expressed their optimism about Utah’s battle against COVID-19 during Thursday morning’s update. The state hit the metrics for the pandemic “End Game Bill” sooner than expected.
Two young brothers in West Jordan enrolled in a trial for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine in children.
The Salt Lake County Department of Health made getting your COVID-19 vaccine much easier by planning no appointment drive-through and walk-in shots available at several locations.
- Brian Laundrie wrote he was responsible for Gabby Petito's death in notebook, FBI says (pageviews: 17109)
- Police provide update in deadly shooting near Hunter High School (pageviews: 10748)
- Overdue skier found dead in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 7019)
- Once virtually extinct condor species spotted by hiker on Zion's Angels Landing hiking trail (pageviews: 6233)
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week (pageviews: 6047)
- State prosecutors want teen accused in shooting near Hunter High to be tried as adult (pageviews: 5251)
- One killed in head-on Bangerter Highway crash near SR 201 (pageviews: 3906)
- Instagram - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3882)
- Florida man charged after 4 found dead at Canada-US border (pageviews: 3626)