In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
Golf legend Tony Finau is giving back in a very big way by helping to feed families in Utah.
Several grocery stores in Utah have begun senior shopping hours to help those most vulnerable to the novel coronavirus. It's believed that most people who contract the virus would have only mild symptoms, but those over the age of 60 have been considered "high-risk" for suffering the most severe symptoms.
A light display in the mountains above Pleasant Grove is helping spread some hope during the coronavirus outbreak.
Two young, aspiring entrepreneurs turned their tech against the novel coronavirus after it changed the economics of their fledgling 3D toy printing business, shutting down schools.
While the coronavirus may be keeping us apart physically, neighbors across Utah are finding creative ways to safely uplift their communities.
Schools across Utah have been reaching out to their students through teacher parades during the COVID-19 pandemic.
A small chain of restaurants in Salt Lake County have found a way to put aside their own business losses and focus on a deserving group of people, providing free meals to local healthcare workers.
In addition to school being canceled, many after school sports and activities have also been put on hold. Local coaches and instructors are going out of their way to not only help their athletes stay active, but emotionally and mentally engaged.
President Russell M. Nelson called for worldwide fasting on Sunday along with prayer for relief from the global coronavirus pandemic’s “physical, emotional and economic effects.”
Krispy Kreme announced it will be giving away free dozens of doughnuts to health care workers every Monday until May 11.
- Returning Missionary Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Infects Family (pageviews: 64357)
- New Projection Shows Fewer Potential COVID-19 Deaths In Utah (pageviews: 15314)
- US Coronavirus Fight Enters Crucial Weeks After Reaching Grim Milestone (pageviews: 12307)
- COVID-19 Model Shows Improvement In Projected Utah Deaths (pageviews: 9396)
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9396)
- Five New Virus-Related Deaths Reported In Utah; 1,675 Confirmed Cases (pageviews: 4242)
- Renderings Released For Temples In Tooele, Washington County, Washington State (pageviews: 4209)
- Utah House Democrats Urge Governor To Issue Stay-At-Home Order (pageviews: 4151)
- The Pink Moon Will Be The Biggest And Brightest Of 2020 (pageviews: 3521)