In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
A New York-based drug company is starting a U.S. Food and Drug Administration-approved clinical study on a new drug to determine if it can cure COVID-19.
Intermountain Healthcare said it is welcoming intensive care medical teams from New York City to return a favor from Utah at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic in the Empire State.
The economic situation caused by the novel coronavirus has put many families in a tough position. That’s why The Point Church and World Vision USA teamed up to provide fresh produce to the Kearns community.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Researchers and medical professionals are learning more about COVID-19 and how it impacts people who contract the disease. The information can change daily, it seems. Gov. Gary Herbert said there are many questions that “keep coming up,” so he asked state epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn to separate fact from fiction during […]
A mandatory face mask order is moving forward in Logan now that Gov. Gary Herbert has given his approval.
Farmers Feeding Utah stepped in to save the Salvation Army food pantry in Ogden just hours before they were to open for a pantry food distribution on Wednesday.
The Summit County Department of Health reported new data that showed a recent county-wide mandate to wear face coverings in public led to a significant drop in new COVID-19 cases.
The event was part of Salt Lake County's "Rally the Valley" Initiative, which aims to bring Utahns together while social distancing.
When 98-year-old WWII veteran John Busch contracted COVID-19 while staying at the William E. Christoffersen Salt Lake Veterans Home, his family feared it would spell the end.
The Utah Strong Recovery Project has put a team of 40 counselors on standby to answer hotline calls from people who are experiencing stress, anxiety or depression because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Herbert, State Leaders Holding Emergency Meeting After COVID-19 Spike (pageviews: 12174)
- Body Camera Video Released In Shooting Of 13-Year-Old With Autism (pageviews: 3848)
- Family Of Ogden Hiker Missing Since Sept. 8 Asking For Public's Help (pageviews: 2282)
- Ogden Woman Dies In ORV Crash In Uintah County (pageviews: 2262)
- Dr. Angela Dunn Speaks At TEDx, Addresses Utah COVID Case Spike (pageviews: 2127)
- Missing Idaho Hiker Found Dead After 1,000-Foot Fall (pageviews: 2038)
- Governor Herbert Renews Utah State Of Emergency (pageviews: 2030)
- Meet Our Team (pageviews: 1954)
- Search Continues For Missing Hiker In Weber County (pageviews: 1553)