In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
Krispy Kreme announced it will be giving away free dozens of doughnuts to health care workers every Monday until May 11.
Two major healthcare providers said Wednesday that they could not accept homemade cloth masks for their caregivers fighting on the frontlines against the novel coronavirus.
Most gyms have temporarily shut down because of coronavirus concerns. Social distancing has kept millions of Utahns at home. While that's bad for many businesses, it hasn’t been bad for every business.
With classes at school canceled right now, students all across Utah have been studying and learning from home. One thing schools have that many homes don't have, though, is a desk for students.
A new campaign was launched to help diners connect to restaurants in Utah County where business has slowed as the COVID-19 pandemic spreads.
Salt Lake School District has seen an increase in families utilizing school lunch and breakfast programs.
A Utah company that usually manufactures boat tops and covers has reconfigured its operation amid the spread of COVID-19 in order to produce face shields and masks for hospital workers.
As if bringing life into the world as new parents isn’t scary enough, a pandemic and earthquake are just a few more obstacles to add to the mix.
Ardent Mills donated 2,500 pounds of flour to Schmidt's Pastry Cottage to help with their free bread project during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Father Stephen Tilley of St. John the Baptist Parish heard his parishioners not from inside the church, but from inside his own Jeep on Sunday.
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 45491)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34639)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 21205)
- Authorities searching for missing 22-year-old woman last seen in SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13494)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12568)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12003)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 10881)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 10278)
- Surgeries halted as Utah kidney patient waits for transplant (pageviews: 9533)