A new mom who wanted to get the COVID-19 vaccine but decided to hold off until she was done breastfeeding her new son is now fighting for her life in the hospital.
As we head into our second Thanksgiving in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Utah’s hospitals said they are about as full as they were at the peak last year.
State leaders joined health care professionals Monday to thank Utah's frontline health care workers for their efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The first day after Gov. Spencer Cox said all Utahns 18 and older could get a booster shot, people started to show up to a drive-through clinic in West Valley City.
A roundup of some of the most popular but completely untrue stories and visuals of the week. None of these are legit, even though they were shared widely on social media.
Every adult Utahn can now roll up their sleeve for a COVID-19 booster vaccine, and healthcare professionals recommend it as soon as possible. Governor Spencer Cox made that announcement Thursday and has already received his booster.
An influential U.S. advisory panel will discuss expanding eligibility for COVID-19 vaccine booster shots to all adults Friday, a move that could make the shots available as early as this weekend.
A new financial infusion of federal funds is now available for Utah’s small businesses which have employees taking time off due to COVID-19 vaccinations. Eligible businesses can apply for that money starting Tuesday morning.
The Navajo Nation reported 77 more cases of COVID-19 on Friday and no recent deaths. The figures put the tribe's overall number of cases at 37,966 since the pandemic began more than a year ago.
Pfizer asked the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to grant emergency use authorization for its COVID-19 vaccine booster for everyone ages 18 and older. Some adults were already eligible for the booster and Pfizer now wants authorization for all adults.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Michigan school shooting suspect and his parents were isolated in the same facility and under suicide watch, sheriff said (pageviews: 7050)
- Michigan school officials had legal grounds to search shooting suspect's backpack and locker but did not, prosecutor says (pageviews: 3706)
- Missionary in serious but stable condition after being shot multiple times (pageviews: 3561)
- Daycare closed for meth contamination after child pornography charges (pageviews: 2809)
- Lighting Letdown: Customers call Gephardt after professional holiday light installer goes silent (pageviews: 2651)
- San Francisco restaurant owners apologize after refusing service to on-duty police officers (pageviews: 2381)
- One injured after road-rage shooting on SR 201 (pageviews: 1846)
- Utah woman sews success with her own online quilt shop (pageviews: 1806)
- Utah woman sews success with her own online quilt shop – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1783)
Connect with KSL