New cameras have eased the stress for some parents not able to see their babies getting care in the NICU.
Emotions were running high for the family of a woman who’s celebrating her 95th birthday Wednesday. The problem: the care facility is not letting them see her. Not through a window, not in a courtyard, and not during a drive through.
After KSL-TV won an open records challenge in court, Utah County released the names of two businesses that health officials found were in violation of COVID-19 guidelines.
Health officials announced 499 new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Utah, 32 additional hospitalizations, and 1 more death.
The coronavirus has made its way into two high school sports teams in Salt Lake County. A team member at Corner Canyon and a member of the coaching staff at Herriman have both tested positive for COVID-19.
Governor Gary Herbert’s office announced the state is preparing to accept a load of 500,000 cloth face masks that will be distributed to students and teachers across Utah who will be returning to school this fall.
There have been 22,217 total cases, 1,444 hospitalizations and 172 deaths so far.
The American Red Cross is facing additional challenges and extra costs for evacuation centers after the Knolls Fire due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Officials with the Salt Lake County Health Department said those who took part in Herriman High School football practices or conditioning sessions need to be quarantined after a staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
State health officials reported an increase of 564 new confirmed COVID-19 cases on Monday, with 21 more hospitalizations and one new death.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Police Say Man Shot While Driving Through Group Of Protesters In Provo (pageviews: 59190)
- Two Arrested In Connection With Provo Protest Shooting (pageviews: 18191)
- Man Accused Of Shooting Driver During Provo Protests Arrested (pageviews: 11855)
- Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired At Protest In Provo (pageviews: 8513)
- Driver Stuck In Middle Of SLC Protest Says She Feared For Her Life (pageviews: 7265)
- Pediatrics Group Says Benefits Of In-Person School Outweigh Virus Risks (pageviews: 4891)
- Woman Gored By Bison In Yellowstone National Park (pageviews: 4663)
- Life Flight Paramedic Injured In Plane Crash Dies (pageviews: 4594)
- Knolls Fire At 10,000 Acres, 25% Contained; Other Fires Burning Across Utah (pageviews: 4057)
Connect with KSL