The Utah Department of Health on Thursday reported 1,198 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths.
Elementary school teachers in the Davis School District are preparing for a big switch to more in-person learning next week.
Gov. Gary Herbert announced that Utah was reporting a one-day record of 1,198 new coronavirus cases during his monthly meeting with journalists. He expressed concern that so many people are not taking the virus threat seriously.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Workforce Services reported that 4,473 Utahns filed new unemployment benefits for the week ending Sept. 19 There were also 47,839 continued claims filed during the same period. The recent numbers are a slight increase from the week before. According to DWS, 2,552 workers filed for traditional […]
It has been a tough year for many of us, but for Tia Stokes, it's been especially tough as the inspirational Utah mother fights cancer and takes on a new opponent in COVID-19.
A month into the pandemic school year, many teachers have struggled, especially those juggling on-line & in-person classes. Yet, they remain optimistic.
The Utah State Prison has been placed on lockdown after a possible transmission of coronavirus among the general population.
PARK VALLEY, Utah – While some districts grapple with coronavirus outbreaks, the Box Elder School District has asked the governor to relax a mask mandate at three rural schools. Parents across the county have been pressuring the Box Elder School District to get the exemption for schools that have a much smaller population. Most of […]
Leaders at Utah County’s two large universities have warned if the coronavirus infection rate on doesn’t slow down, campuses could be shut down.
Granger and Olympus high schools each reported 15 confirmed cases of COVID-19, which will automatically move the two schools into a two-week period of online learning.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 9096)
- What Does It Mean To Move From Yellow Risk To Orange Risk? (pageviews: 3763)
- Is A Grain-Free Diet Deadly For Dogs? Gephardt Digs Into The Science (pageviews: 3273)
- Utah County Sheriff Takes Stand Against Mask Mandate (pageviews: 2970)
- Jordan School Board Decides on New Pandemic Protocol (pageviews: 2815)
- Mask Mandate Issued In Utah County After Coronavirus Spike (pageviews: 1906)
- Utah Mother Fighting Cancer, New COVID-19 Diagnosis (pageviews: 1598)
- Families, Teachers Worry AP Classes May Not Be Online (pageviews: 1395)
- CDC Suggests Avoiding Trick-Or-Treating, Trunk-Or-Treats This Year (pageviews: 1318)
Connect with KSL