The calls into Utah company Pure Maintenance started ramping up three weeks ago. Since then, their crews have been servicing homes, businesses, hotels, buses and planes across the country, trying to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Bankers and state leaders are trying to spread the word about financial life preservers to help companies keep the lights on, pay rent and hold on to employees.
Automotive shops are on the shortlist of essential businesses, but it’s still far from business as usual as the state’s focus remains on staying home and slowing the spread of the coronavirus.
University of Utah biomedical engineers are working to identify the role mucus plays in spreading COVID-19 from person to person.
Two members of the Utah State University campus community have tested positive for COVID-19, according to university officials.
Many Utahns are anxiously awaiting the federal stimulus money Congress and President Donald Trump have said is coming in a matter of weeks.
When Dan Young, founder of PC Laptops, got off the phone recently with his friend, Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes, he knew he had to do something to get vital equipment for frontline workers in the war against the novel coronavirus.
With a record number of people now being tested in Utah for COVID-19, thousands of families are caring for their loved ones at home while waiting for test results.
Missionaries who have returned to the United States or Canada during the COVID-19 pandemic will be allowed to be reinstated after 14 days of self-isolation or return to service next year.
Two deputies with the Utah County Sheriff's Office have tested positive for COVID-19, officials said.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Earthquake Tracker - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18757)
- Salt Lake County Issues COVID-19 Public Health Order (pageviews: 17316)
- Auto Icon Bob Garff Dies From COVID-19 Complications (pageviews: 11857)
- Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Rises To 719 In Utah (pageviews: 8310)
- Father Says 'Stay Home' After 24-Year-Old Daughter Dies From COVID-19 (pageviews: 7692)
- One Killed, Two Injured In Head-On Crash Near Fillmore (pageviews: 4348)
- McDonald's And Other Brands Are Making 'Social Distancing' Logos (pageviews: 4156)
- Utah County Light Display Spreading Hope During Coronavirus Outbreak (pageviews: 3588)
- Court Documents Allege Cult Connection For Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell (pageviews: 3063)
Connect with KSL